1. The hubs and I were engaged for 3 years before we finally wed in a beautiful outdoor ceremony by the water.
2. I found out I was pregnant with our first child in Kuwait. Whoohooo….he’s my Freedom from Iraq baby 🙂
3. We were going to adopt our second child. But, God had different plans. His were so much better!
4. Our children (the munchkins) were born exactly 2 and 1/2 years apart (Nov 4th and May 4th).
5. I truly believe “all things (the good, the bad and the ugly) work together for your good.”
6. I’m the tallest woman in my family at 5’9. Every one else is 5’5 or shorter. I’m special.
7. I love to laugh.
8. Water (Oceans, Rivers, Lakes, Water Fountains) soothes my soul.
9. I wanted to go to Law School. Then, I realized how much it cost. Instead, I went to Graduate School for free.
10. I once walked down the beach with toilet paper hanging from my bathing suit without realizing it. Most embarrassing story ever!
11. I am a recovering control freak. Work in progress.
12. I plan everything….I mean everything. See, work in progress comment above.
13. Everyone tells me that I look exactly like my Daddy. We think it’s funny because he wasn’t any where around when my Mom conceived me. I guess it’s true that if you feed them long enough, they’ll look like you. I love my Daddy!!!
14. My hubs is from Honduras and I speak Spanish more fluently than he does. Hola!
15. In college, I almost met Kevin Garnett. I still tell everyone that he was supposed to be my husband. Hence the 3 year engagement to the hubs, just kidding….Lol!
16. I love to eat but I don’t like cooking.
17. One of my dreams is to live in a coastal city.
18. I joined the Army because my Uncle told me not to. I ended up serving 8 years. Hooah!!!
19. I’m addicted to Investigation Discovery and HGTV. I don’t need any other channels.
20. My favorite color is purple. My childhood bedroom was purple. I would paint our bedroom purple but the hubs won’t let me 😦
21. 21 is my favorite number.